Godrej Properties, India.
Godrej Properties is currently developing landmark projects in 12 cities across India. With projects that span across the country, the company’s upcoming development covers 74 million square feet. To create landmark structures, Godrej Properties collaborates with outstanding associates and reputed names. Godrej Properties has a challenging job of keeping tenants happy while maintaining an efficient budget and face the additional complexity of managing equipment, staff, resources, contractors and tenant expectations at multiple sites. They were looking for facility management software that is scalable to meet their current and future needs in managing all their facilities.
eFACiLiTY, the web based Enterprise Facilities Management System helps Godrej Properties to track and maintain the assets in the facilities that are managed by them and enables Godrej to provide a much higher level of service to their clients. Godrej Properties chose to implement multiple eFACiLiTY modules including Asset / Maintenance Management System, Helpdesk and Knowledgebase, Facilities Booking / Reservation System and Tenant Billing System.
- The eFACiLiTY – Asset / Maintenance Management module helps in maintaining all the their properties present in these 12+ cities, manages all the assets and tracks their warranty / AMC contract details, their maintenance schedules, costs & budgets, break–down history, inventory related to the assets and their purchase orders etc.
- The periodic maintenance work orders are auto–generated by the system reducing the planning requirement and tracks the cost involved, the labor involved and spares / tools requirement and scheduling.
- The eFACiLiTY – Helpdesk and Knowledgebase module manages all the services requests and calls received, assigns it to the helpdesk operators / team to acknowledge and take necessary actions, raise work orders for solving any issues, gather feedback on completion of the request etc in a seamless manner ensuring user delight.
- The Helpdesk module allows the tenants to log on to the eFACiLiTY to request maintenance and track the requests as they are completed. Keeping track of work order history for equipment and general maintenance costs (labor and parts) will lead to a reduction of the total cost of maintenance for each of your buildings.
- The properties that are rented out are billed at the end of month via eFACiLiTY – Tenant Billing System making the billing activity seamless and on time
- The eFACiLiTY – Facility Booking module manages the reservation of all facilities like conference rooms, meeting rooms, office space etc available in the government buildings, maintains a booking calendar, takes care of reservations / cancellations, billing to respective cost centers, managers orders to the catering for supplying refreshments, car park booking etc.