SIERRA offers challenging and exciting career opportunities for serious career oriented professionals aspiring to become project managers and strong technical gurus.
Attitude is given lot of importance and the quality and commitment as core requirements provides an excellent working relationship with our clients.
SIERRA’s best assets are our employees and we truly believe in providing excellent and congenial atmosphere which will make you feel at home and also do serious work.
We welcome aboard if you are looking at ethics, commitment and excellence.
SIERRA’s Employee Vision:
- To provide a world class and congenial work atmosphere
- To improve and provide the best in compensation and benefits
- To provide international and world class projects and opportunity to work in the best of breed technologies
Work From Home Option:
All employees are entitled to use the work from home option after initial onboarding & training for a few days. However currently even onboarding & training is done remotely due to COVID-19.
People who have the necessary skills can enjoy 100% work from home in future as well. Work from the Office will be mandatory just for 2 days/month once the COVID-19 pandemic comes to an end
Project Leader(Job code: PL/06/21)
Candidates with 4 to 6 years of experience.
- Lead a team of software developers and testers to deliver high quality software.
- Should be very strong in ASP.NET/C#/VB.NET Web/Windows Application Development, Strong knowledge & experience in MS SQL Server or Oracle, MVC, Web Services, and CRYSTAL Reports or any other reporting tool. Should have skills to document the System requirements & specification design, Solution interfaces, Implementation methods and dependencies.
- Should provide detailed task definitions and time estimates for project deliverables.
- Should verify unit tests to ensure functional integrity of solutions. Should collaborate with development team members to create a consistent approach across feature implementations.
- Participate in code reviews and play an active role in ensuring best practices are enforced in all team development work.
- Should collaborate with testing team members to ensure proper refined requirements and test cases reach development team at the time of development itself and ensure a bug free release to the customer within the committed timeline.
Senior Software Engineer(Job code: SSE/06/21)
Candidates with 3 to 5 years of experience.
- Lead a team of software developers to deliver high quality software.
- Should be very strong in ASP.NET/C#/VB.NET Web/Windows Application Development, Strong knowledge & experience in MS SQL Server or Oracle, MVC, Web Services, and CRYSTAL Reports or any other reporting tool. Should unit tests to ensure functional integrity of solutions.
- Should collaborate with other development team members and participate in solution integration. Participate in code reviews and play an active role in ensuring best practices are enforced in all team development work.
Software Engineer(Job code: SE/06/21)
Candidates with 0 to 3 years of experience.
- Active team player in a team of software developers to deliver high quality software following the defined best practices.
- Should be very strong in ASP.NET/C#/VB.NET Web/Windows Application Development, Strong knowledge & experience in MS SQL Server or Oracle, MVC, Web Services, and CRYSTAL Reports or any other reporting tool.
- Should unit tests to ensure functional integrity of solutions. Should provide proper instruction and ensure proper solution integration.
Application Support(Job code: AS/06/21)
Candidates with 0 to 2 years of experience.
- Managing incidents, requests and enhancements from customers using support tools and adhere to SIERRA’s support processes
- Ensuring that the application is fully operational at the customer end and any loss of service is restored in a timely and efficient manner
- Providing a high level of service to customers and adhering to strict SLAs for L1 response and resolution times
- Handle customer escalations
- Problem determination, workaround resolution, root cause analysis, major incident management
- Deployment of releases, patches for upgrades and customisations
- To assist with the application demos and trainings for customers
- Maintain a cordial relationship with customers and key stakeholders
- Support and share knowledge and information with other team members
- Handle team review meetings and prepare reports
- Prepare and present KPIs for management review
- Ensure that solution and application support process is maintained to the highest quality and accuracy as per SIERRA’s quality management standards
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Understanding of software development cycle with focus on implementation & support
- Basic knowledge of software application testing
- Basics of database querying
- Knowledge on web application architecture, IIS configuration and database backups
- Previous experience dealing with customer support cases for software applications via e-mail and telephone
- Familiarity with the help desk / support ticket management tools is advantageous
- Requirement gathering and specification documentation
- Understanding of change and release management
Trainee – Business Development(Job code: TBD/06/20)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Promote the company products and services by giving presentations and demos
- Aggressive self- starter with a great attitude and ability to multi- task on a daily basis
- Sales database updates, compilation and reporting
- Ability to follow up on all inbound prospects by phone, email, and social media
- Leverage resources including marketing, research, and internal team members to maximize impact
- Establish marketing goals to ensure market share and product/ service profitability
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Submit weekly report(s) and all required information to Department Head on a regular basis.
- Creation of a sales pipeline through lead generation.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
Competencies & Skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Must be detail oriented and an active listener
- Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations.
- Must be detail oriented and an active listener
Software Engineer Testing(Job code: SET/06/21)
Candidates with 0 to 4 years of experience.
- Good knowledge on STLC and SDLC
- Ability to create the test cases, execute test case and test strategy and test scenarios
- Participate in all aspects of testing, including function, regression, Negative and Defect login etc.
- Knowledge on user interface testing
- Participation in design and code discussion
- Perform manual testing, the scope of which will encompass all functionality of services as a prequel to Automation
- Testing compatibility of applications on various browsers
- Reporting and validating bugs fixes
- Good written and verbal communication with good analytical skills
- Ability design and build the automated test frameworks and test suites for use in development and testing cycles
- Utilize innovative test technologies to develop a product’s testing strategy
Senior Content Developer(Job code: SCD/06/21)
Candidates with 4 to 5 years of experience.
- Develop, write, and deliver persuasive content for websites, blogs, email marketing campaigns, social media posts/campaigns, events, press releases, newsletters, case studies, award submissions, product videos, etc.
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to produce SEO-friendly web content that generates leads.
- Conceptualizing ideas to promote the company’s products/services with effective content marketing strategies.
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing team on business proposals, product/business presentations, technical write-ups, and other sales & marketing collaterals.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Write technical documents, including product overviews, product user manuals, product user guides, white papers, etc.
- Produce high-quality documents that meet applicable standards and are appropriate for their intended purpose.
- Consistent brainstorming & collaboration with different teams to improve the quality of the deliverables.
- Drive content marketing strategies with new ideas & perspectives, while keeping a focus on internal requirements.
- Perform all other responsibilities as assigned.
Mobile Application Developer(Job code: MAD/06/21)
Candidates with 0 to 2 years of experience.
- Candidates with 0 to 3 years of experience in C#.NET, Android and iOS Development with good aptitude and communication skills can apply.
- Will get trained on Xamarin development.
- Xamarin Working Knowledge in Framework 4.0 and above
- Hands-on Experience in .NET, C#, SQL Server, SQLite, MVVM, Mobile Applications, Xamarin
- Experience in building mobile applications that consuming web services (REST/JSON)
- Experience in data binding and forms screen layout using XAML
- Good knowledge to developing Native Android and iOS using Xamarin
- Good understanding of Mobile Design concepts and User experience considerations
- Strong knowledge in OOPS Concepts & Problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of database (SQL, SQLite) Responsibilities
- Develop and write secured coding for given requirement
- Coordinate and support with other team members in the project
- Develop self QA to develop quality application
- Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies
- Research and develop with relevant to the technology based on client requirements Profile Summary