SIERRA is thrilled to have clinched a coveted spot in Stanford’s Seed Transformation Program, commencing in 2024. This program, offered by the Stanford Graduate School of Business is designed to help entrepreneurs and founders of established businesses grow, scale, and make a positive impact on their communities.
Stanford Seed works to enhance entrepreneurs’ and business leaders’ leadership and management skills in developing economies, empowering them to drive change.
Stanford’s Seed Transformation Program:
Stanford’s Seed Transformation Program is offered by the Stanford Graduate School of Business in partnership with Stanford Seed. It is a year-long initiative exclusively for CEOs and founders of established businesses with an annual revenue below $15 million. It provides access to a world-class business curriculum and the expertise of Stanford GSB.
Here’s a glimpse of what SIERRA will gain from this remarkable journey:
- World-class curriculum and insights from Stanford GSB
- In-person and online classes are designed for busy business owners
- Opportunities for the entire management team to engage and learn together
- Access to experienced Stanford business advisors
- Development of valuable peer-to-peer connections
- A transformation plan to facilitate business growth
- A certificate of completion from Stanford GSB
- Ongoing support from Stanford coaches, consultants, and student interns
- Membership in the Seed Transformation Network, connecting with peers from over 30 countries