Platinum Sentral (KL Sentral Park – Lot E), Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur Sentral is an exclusive urban centre built around Malaysia’s largest transit hub. Kuala Lumpur Sentral is spread over 72 acres of land which includes, A World-Class Transit Hub, Stesen Sentral, Corporate Office Towers, Business Suites, International Hotels, Luxury Condominiums, and Retail Malls & Serviced Apartments. KL Sentral’s Green Campus Office project @ Lot E the Platinum Sentral has been developed and owned by MRCB (Malaysian Resource Corporation Berhad). They were looking for facility management software that is scalable to meet their current and future needs in managing all their, equipment, staff, resources, contractors and all their facilities.
Infocon Holdings has implemented our eFACiLiTY solution in Platinum Sentral (KL Sentral Park – Lot E). Platinum Sentral is the first commercial building in Malaysia, to be awarded the Platinum Award by Singapore’s Building and Construction Authority (BCA). Platinum Award is the highest Green Building rating given by BCA. Platinum Sentral -LOT E is using SIERRA’s eFACiLiTY – Enterprise Facilities Management Suite integrated with Tridium Niagara Framework for Asset / Maintenance Management, Helpdesk and Knowledgebase, Facilities Booking / Reservation System.
- The eFACiLiTY – Asset / Maintenance Management module picks up alarms from the individual assets in case of any mal–function via the Building Management System (BMS), generates work orders automatically and alerts the maintenance technicians / contractors over SMS and email.
- The Maintenance Management module manages all the assets present in the largest Green building, tracks their warranty / AMC contract details, their maintenance schedules, costs & budgets, break–down history, inventory related to the assets and their purchase orders etc.
- The periodic maintenance work orders are auto–generated by the system reducing the planning requirement and tracks the cost involved, labor involved and spares / tools requirement and scheduling.
- The eFACiLiTY – Helpdesk and Knowledgebase module manages all the services requests and calls received, assigns it to the helpdesk operators / team to acknowledge and take necessary actions, raise work orders for solving any issues, gather feedback on completion of the request etc in a seamless manner ensuring user delight.
- The eFACiLiTY – Facility Booking module manages the reservation of all facilities like conference rooms, meeting rooms, office space etc available in the government buildings, maintains a booking calendar, takes care of reservations / cancellations, billing to respective cost centers, managers orders to the catering for supplying refreshments, car park booking etc.